SEMAP is a 501c(3) non-profit, member-driven organization. Please consider becoming a member today. Your tax-deductible contribution is key to keeping our programs going, and in return, you receive the benefit of contributing to a strong, thriving local food economy.
Benefits of membership:
- All SEMAP members receive discounts to SEMAP events, workshops, and our Annual Agriculture & Food Conference.
- All SEMAP members will be listed as members on our website.
- Business Members will be listed in the SEMAP Member Directory online if dues are received by April 1st.
- Business Members may receive Buy Fresh Buy Local marketing kits (optional)
- Sponsors receive recognition at all major SEMAP events.
Business Membership Levels and Annual Dues – Please submit your membership dues by April 1st to be placed in the Member Directory.
- Small/Mid-sized or Beginning Farm / Local Food Business – $75
- Large Farm / Local Food Business – $150
- Sponsor – $500 (SEMAP will list you, with logo linking to your website, in one of our monthly e-newsletters)
- Sponsor – $1,000 (SEMAP will list you, with logo linking to your website, on our homepage for the year)
Individual Membership Levels and Annual Dues
All Individuals are listed on our website and will be signed up to receive our monthly e-newsletter.
- $15 – This $15 level is a great chance to contribute if you haven’t joined as a member before. Every dollar counts!
- $40 (SEMAP sticker)
- $75 (SEMAP sticker, Buy Fresh Buy Local Sticker)
- $250 (stickers plus SEMAP shopping tote bag and additional recognition through our e-newsletter)
- $500 (Member of SEMAP Golden Circle, plus stickers, SEMAP shopping tote bag and additional recognition through our e-newsletter)