SEMAP 2014 MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION
SEMAP is a 501c(3) non-profit, member-driven organization. Please consider becoming a member today. Your tax-deductible contribution is a key to keeping our programs going. Through membership you receive the benefit of contributing to a strong, thriving local food economy. Join us as we help ensure a positive future for agriculture in our region.
Benefits of membership:
- Supporting a vibrant local food system in Southeastern Massachusetts!
- All SEMAP members receive discounts to SEMAP events, workshops, and our Agriculture & Food Conference.
- All SEMAP members will be listed as members on our website. .
- Business Members may request a Buy Fresh Buy Local Marketing Kit
- Sponsors receive recognition at all major SEMAP events.
$75 – Small / Beginning Farm / Local Food Business
$150 – Mid-Sized / Large Farm / Local Food Business
$500 – Sponsor – SEMAP will list you, with logo linking to your website, in one of our monthly e-newsletters
$1,000 – Sponsor -SEMAP will list you, with logo linking to your website, on our homepage for the year
All Individuals are listed on our website and will be signed up to receive our monthly e-newsletter.
$15*- a great chance to contribute if you haven’t joined as a member before. Every dollar counts!
$250 – SEMAP stickers + shopping tote bag and additional recognition through our e-newsletter
$500 – SEMAP Golden Circle Member, stickers + shopping tote bag and additional recognition through our e-newsletter
Or, print and complete this form, and mail with your payment to SEMAP:
PO Box 80625 / South Dartmouth, MA 02748. Please write “Membership” in the check memo.
We thank you for your support!