We’re hiring a Corporate Sponsorship Director to join our team (25-30 hours/week). Please help spread the word to those you think would be a good fit!
Details below and at http://www.nofamass.org/content/nofamass-corporate-sponsorship-director
The Corporate Sponsorship Program Director is responsible for generating revenue annually by securing sponsorships, exhibitors and advertisers, and through other marketing and sales activities.
The Corporate Sponsorship Program Director:
- Identifies, fosters, and secures relationships and partnerships with like-minded corporations, small businesses and non-profits to support NOFA/Mass programming.
- Sells and manages:
- Corporate Sponsorships;
- Sponsorships for the Winter and Summer conferences;
- Sponsorships for Grower Seminars
- Exhibit space for the Winter and Summer conferences and advertising for the Summer and Winter Conference Program Book;
- Advertising for the online Organic Food Guide;
- Advertising for the NOFA/Mass Newsletter.
- Developing collaterals for the various sponsorship activities;
- Marketing the Corporate Sponsorship Program and monitoring all the aspects involved with it;
- Marketing and selling all revenue producing products, and collecting related payments for transmission to Central Office;
- Working under the direct supervision of the Development Director and in collaboration with the Executive Director on all aspects of Corporate Marketing;
- Developing new sponsorship products to stay current with trends in the market;
- Employee must attend NOFA/Mass retreats and staff meetings, the winter and summer conferences, development department conference calls, and other staff responsibilities.
- Employee must submit weekly staff reports to the Executive Director, participate in peer reviews of other centrally-hired NOFA/Mass staff and maintain monthly timesheets.
- A strong commitment to and understanding of organic farming;
- A track record of successful marketing and sales;
- Experience working with non-profit organizations;
- Excellent leadership skills as well as proficiency in working with others as a team;
- Energetic and dynamic communication and work style that inspires colleagues, sponsors, and the wider NOFA/Mass community;
- Strong ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
This position is a 25 – 30 hour per week job with a minimum starting rate of $18/hour.
- Employee must maintain a current NOFA/Mass membership.
- Employee must provide appropriate basic office equipment to facilitate working from home.
- We would prefer that this position also holds The Natural Farmer advertiser position, but it is not a requirement.
NOFA/Mass is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate in employment and contracting practices based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age or disability.
Please send a cover letter, resume, and three references to Kristin Brennan at firstname.lastname@example.org. No deadline for applications, but NOFA/Mass is looking to fill the position as soon as possible.