The efforts of our farmers and farmer’s markets to help contain the spread of COVID-19 and continue to provide the public with locally-grown food has been amazing. We hope the information shared on this page will help connect as many people as possible to locally-grown food and mitigate the monetary losses that farmers and producers are experiencing.
WHERE TO BUY – FOR CONSUMERS
Southeastern, MA farms and other options for accessing local food.
Under The Sun Farm – Farm Stand Open
Langwater Farm – Online Ordering and Farm Stand Open
Freedom Food Farm – Delivery
Tangerinis Farm – Pick Up and Delivery
South Dartmouth, MA
Cluck & Trowel Farm – 508-542-0434
Meatworks Retail Store
White Barn Farm – Online Ordering/Low-Touch Pick Up
Buying and Selling Produce
Massachusetts/Rhode Island – Online Ordering/Delivery
Market Mobile Farm Fresh RI
Massachusetts Food Delivery– Online Ordering/Delivery
Mobile Apps to Download and Order Locally-Grown Produce
What’s Good App
Many of our farmers are part of this delivery hub.
Boston to Cohassett, MA
Market 2 Day App – Virtual Farmers Market
Massachusetts Farmer’s Market Information
Farmers Market Hours, Locations, and Updates
WHERE TO SELL – FOR FARMERS
Collaborative Marketing Software Platforms – If you are a farmer looking to combine forces with other growers in their local network and organize group ordering/CSA/food hub coordination to serve their local/regional community and consumers, you may want to review the following food aggregation and delivery software:
More information and resources:
- MDAR Bulletin 5 Farmers’ Market CSA Farm Stand Guidance
- March 23 – Gov. Baker Orders All Non-Essential Mass. Businesses To Close Starting Tuesday COVID-19 Resources for Agriculture
- In response to the spread of COVID-19 and the measures being taken to address it, MDAR has compiled a list of resources to keep our agricultural community informed and aware of relevant policies and best practices: www.mass.gov/guides/covid-19-resources-for-agriculture.
- Massachusetts Food Systems Collaborative
- Baker-Polito Administration Announces $10 Million Small Business Recovery Loan Fund
- Food Safety (UVM)
- COVID-19 Resources for the Workplace (OSHA)