Register today to become a SEMAP Member! Use the form below.
SEMAP Members receive discounts for SEMAP events, workshops, and our annual Agriculture & Food Conference.
Business-level membership comes with additional benefits, such as the ability to post in the Vine Newsletter, special recognition in the Local Food Guide, and additional promotional opportunities.
Our Member Benefits include:
– Meeting with local and state government officials on your behalf
– Helping to grow and expand strong local Agricultural Commissions in our territory
– Educating the public about the benefits and importance of buying locally grown agricultural products
– Publishing our Buy Fresh Buy Local Food Guide and distributing thousands of copies across the region
– Promoting farms and local food business online through our newsletter, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and website
– Advertising for you! Members at $150 level or higher will receive free boosted posts on our Facebook page and highlights in our monthly e-newsletter, getting you greater exposure.
– Discounted rates on advertising in our yearly print publication, the Local Food Guide.
– Twilight Grower Series – an on-farm workshop series to help grow your knowledge and network with other farmers in the region
– Training – helping farmers learn best practices for success in our region, covering topics ranging from compliance with the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) to nutrient management, greenhouses, business, financial management, and crop-specific training.
– SNAP/EBT/HIP – We are helping farmers understand the process for getting signed-up to accept SNAP/EBT at their Farmstand, Farmers Market, or CSA, as well as assisting farmers with the application process, and onboarding them into Healthy Incentives Program (HIP)