- This event has passed.
Statewide Local Working Group Meeting
April 21 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Attention farmers, ranchers, forest managers, and conservation stewards:
What are the natural resource issues in your region? How can we all take steps to improve the situation? Make your voice heard! This will be your chance to influence the programs and funding delivered by the USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service, as well as to forge productive collaborations with other agricultural producers and conservation stewards.
By participating in the Massachusetts Local Working Group, hosted by Massachusetts Association of Conservation Districts you’ll be invited to:
• provide input on the natural resources issues you’re facing
• provide input on effective management strategies or technologies
• discuss how to best tackle the issues you face
• brainstorm resources and funding sources
• coordinate with other stakeholders on these issues
Contact Austin Miles at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.