- This event has passed.
11th Annual Local Food Trade Show of New England
March 29, 2022
We invite local food producers & food buyers to the 11th Annual Local Food Trade Show of New England, held virtually on March 29th.
The 2022 Local food Trade Show of New England is a dynamic virtual space for local food producers and buyers from across our region to connect. This year’s event offers the following opportunities to strengthen business relationships and together strengthen our regional food system:
- 1-on-1 Consultations (8am) (Producers Only): Schedule a meeting with area experts in marketing, sales, finance, and legal issues
- Emerging Value-Added Products Panel (9am) (Buyers Only): See the regions’s most promising new products ewsulting from SBN’s market-demand feasinlity study
- Keynote Speakers (10am): Hear from the leaders of New England Local Food Industry
- Networking Mixer (10:15am): Casually connect in targeted small group conversations
- Trade Floor (11am): Producer’s showcase their products for buyers to browse, visit their virtual booth, and make new sales connections
- Working Lunch (12:15pm): Eat on your own or join our virtual lumch space to engage in casual conversation with colleagues
- Matchmaking Meetings (12:45pm): SBN will schedule focused meeting between producers and buyers that best fit each other’s needs
The trade show welcomes New England-based farmers, produce distributors, and value-added producers (products made with 50% or more specialty crops also qualify). This event draws vendors of all sizes, but is best for vendors that have the capacity to sell wholesale (are producing multiple cases of a product weekly and have streamlined invoicing and inventory communication).
We welcome all wholesale buyers who are interested in purchasing New England-produced food items. Buyers can include grocers (supermarkets/co-ops/retailers), restaurants & caterers, hotels, hospitals, schools, correction facilities, food processors (in search of ingredients), distributors, or anyone else interested in local purchasing options.*This event is intended for commercial buyers, not individual consumers.*
Registration and event details will be posted in early January. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Free admission is offered to sponsoring businesses and discounted rates for SBN Members. If you are interested in learning more about the benefits we offer for financial or in-kind sponsorships, or SBN Membership, please email Greg Nicaise, email@example.com