Register today to become a SEMAP Member!
SEMAP Business-level membership includes discounts for SEMAP events, workshops, and our annual Agriculture and Food conference.
Business Member Benefits
|Seedling $75||Farmstand $200||Golden Shovel $500|
|Member Monday social media promotion||🍅||🍅||🍅|
|Access to business development resources||🍅||🍅||🍅|
|Local Food Guide copies for your business||🍅||🍅||🍅|
|Spotlight on SEMAP blog||🍅||🍅||🍅|
|Dry-erase Buy Fresh Buy Local price cards||10||20||30|
|Discount ads in Local Food Guide||10%||15%||25%|
|Free boosted Facebook posts||3||6|
More business member benefits:
- Twilight Grower Series – an on-farm workshop series to help grow your knowledge and network with other farmers in the region
- Training – helping farmers learn best practices for success in our region through our Beginning Farmer Program and other initiatives; covering topics ranging from compliance with the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) to nutrient management, greenhouses, business, and crop-specific training.
- SNAP/EBT/HIP – We are helping farmers understand the process for getting signed-up to accept SNAP/EBT at their Farmstand, Farmers Market, or CSA, as well as assisting farmers with the application process, and onboarding them into Healthy Incentives Program (HIP)
- Publishing our annual Buy Fresh Buy Local Food Guide + distributing thousands of copies across the region
- Promoting farms and local food business online through our newsletter, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and website
- Posting local agricultural events and opportunities in our Events calendar
- Championing policy that supports local agriculture and farmers in Massachusetts
- Advocating for state funding and legislative support of the Healthy Incentives Program
- Helping to grow and expand strong local Agricultural Commissions in our region