Register today to become a SEMAP Member!
SEMAP Business-level membership includes discounts for SEMAP events, workshops, and our annual Agriculture and Food conference.
Additionally, business members have the opportunity to post in the Vine Newsletter, receive special recognition in the Local Food Guide, and gain additional promotional opportunities. Our Business Member Benefits include:
Business Member Benefits
|Seedling $75||Farmstand $200||Golden Shovel $500|
|Member Monday social media promotion||🍅||🍅||🍅|
|Access to business development resources||🍅||🍅||🍅|
|Local Food Guide copies for your business||🍅||🍅||🍅|
|Spotlight on SEMAP blog||🍅||🍅||🍅|
|Dry-erase Buy Fresh Buy Local price cards||10||20||30|
|Discount ads in Local Food Guide||10%||15%||25%|
|Free boosted Facebook posts||3||6|
More business member benefits:
- Twilight Grower Series – an on-farm workshop series to help grow your knowledge and network with other farmers in the region
- Training – helping farmers learn best practices for success in our region through our Beginning Farmer Program and other initiatives; covering topics ranging from compliance with the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) to nutrient management, greenhouses, business, and crop-specific training.
- SNAP/EBT/HIP – We are helping farmers understand the process for getting signed-up to accept SNAP/EBT at their Farmstand, Farmers Market, or CSA, as well as assisting farmers with the application process, and onboarding them into Healthy Incentives Program (HIP)
- Publishing our annual Buy Fresh Buy Local Food Guide + distributing thousands of copies across the region
- Promoting farms and local food business online through our newsletter, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and website
- Posting local agricultural events and opportunities in our Events calendar
- Championing policy that supports local agriculture and farmers in Massachusetts
- Advocating for state funding and legislative support of the Healthy Incentives Program
- Helping to grow and expand strong local Agricultural Commissions in our region