SEMAP is dedicated to preserving and expanding access to local food and sustainable farming in southeastern Massachusetts through research and education.
She represents Falmouth’s agricultural interests as the founder of Falmouth Farmers’ Market in 2006, a member of the Falmouth Agricultural Commission and on the board of the Barnstable County Agricultural Society.
Her family raises Nigerian Dwarf goats and operates a small homestead in Falmouth, Massachusetts.
The BoardPatrick Kirby, Board Co-President,
- Massachusetts’ “Buy Local” Organizations:
- Young Farmer Network of Southeastern New England
- Bristol County Conservation District
- Southeastern Regional Planning & Economic Development District
- AD Makepeace
- The Carrot Project
- The Livestock Institute of Southern New England