- This event has passed.
Boston Local Food Festival
July 8, 2022 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Located on the historic Boston waterfront, along Fort Point Channel, the festival showcases affordable and scrumptious food grown and produced in the Boston area, Massachusetts, and New England.
Festival-goers can engage with farmers, chefs and entrepreneurs, learn from workshops and demonstrations, and enjoy activities and local music.
Join us and enjoy luscious local food and support our farmers and food entrepreneurs. This exciting event is easily accessible via the MBTA Silver Line, Court House Station, and a short walk from South Station, off the Red Line.
The festival will feature:
- Freshly harvested produce and seafood from farmers and fishermen
- Scrumptious servings, featuring locally grown foods
- Lovingly created specialty and artisan foods
- Entertaining demonstrations, throwdowns and competitions by chefs and other food experts
- Lively local music of many cultural tastes
- Tastings of Bay State hand-crafted wines and locally crafted beer
- Engaging exhibitions and playful activities for the kid in all of us
- Interactive workshops, featuring local food leaders
- Food-inspired arts and crafts
- Recycling and sustainable practices for minimal waste