- This event has passed.
Essential Skills for Starting, Growing & Managing a Food Business
October 24 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm$30 – $60
Healthy Hampshire and CISA are collaborating on an “Essential Skills for Starting, Growing, & Managing a Food Business Training Series.” The sessions in this series are designed to support people who are new or inexperienced at working with food businesses and food access programs to develop knowledge and skills that will help them advance in their careers and achieve their personal goals.
Sessions are open to anyone and free to attend! PLUS, if you self identify as BIPOC or low-income, or if you need interpretation into English, you are eligible to get:
- $30 – $60 per workshop
- Interpretation and/or translation
- Up to five hours of free one-on-one coaching on any topic(s) of your choice
The second session in this series is starting in October! The following workshops will be held on Zoom in October and November:
- Setting Goals for a Food Business, Wednesday, October 18, 6 – 7:30 pm
- Developing a Business Plan, Tuesday, October 24, 6 – 7:30 pm
- Making a Value-Added Food Product: The Essentials, Wednesday, November 8, 6 – 7 pm
- Running a Food Business from your Home, Wednesday, November 15, 6 – 7:30 pm
See the attached flyer and click here to learn more and register!