American Farmland Trust is eager to assure that the voices of farmers and allies in the farmland conservation movement have their voices heard.
The Massachusetts Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs will be holding listening sessions for sharing perspectives on strategies to preserve and protect Massachusetts’ farms and farmland.
They are looking for people who can share:
- experiences with farming or farmland
- challenges to preserving and protecting farmland
- ideas and suggestions to support farming and preserve farmland
Your input will inform the design of a statewide conservation plan for Massachusetts.
The sessions can be joined in person or virtually. RSVP for additional information and directions.
- Feb. 11, 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m., UMass Donahue Institute, 100 Venture Way, Hadley, MA
- Feb. 13, 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m., Blackstone Heritage Valley Visitor Center, 3 Paul Clancy Way, Worcester, MA
- VIRTUAL OPTION: Participate via Zoom on Feb. 11 from 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.